http://peswe.com/

Вернуться   форум PesWe.com > Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven > Редактирование, патчи > Редактирование, патчи для PES5/WE9
Регистрация Справка Юзеры Награды Неюзеры Правила форума Календарь Файлы PesWiki Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.01.2021, 06:48   #1
Клава навсегда!

Инфо
По умолчанию Winning Eleven 9 Euro 2000

Winning Eleven 9 Euro 2000 - глобальный патч для Winning Eleven 9 с соревнованием Euro 2000.

Credits

Tinker
Yurec

Credits for different parts of this patch, tools and, most importantly, inspiration go to WC History Patch author Mauro Belande, @Alterego, @shahruddin3 , @marqisspes6 , @Pato_Lucas18 , @kingsley813 and of course @Ciais and @Chenghis.Khan , without who this wouldn't have worked.

Описание

Over the last month or so I've been working on a small WE9 patch (as I say it's a bit more than an OF, but not yet a full-scale patch), devoted to the Euro 2000 tournament. Why this game and that tournament? Well, I think PES5/WE9/LE create probably the best football feeling from all football games, especially when you consider the exe modifications, introduced by @kingsley813 . There are so many patches created for PES6 and they are truly amazing. It's just even with the altered ball physics and stat edits, PES6 in my opinion, provides less enjoyable experience compared to PES5/WE9.

Why Euro 2000? I think there is an agreement among football people that it was one of the best tournaments over the last decades, with so many stars of that time in great form (Zidane, Figo, Totti, Nesta, Cannavaro, Blanc, Kluivert, Davids and others), unexpected results, great matches (Yugoslavia - Slovenia, anyone?), late game and penalty dramas and lots of good football in general. It was a memorable tournament for myself personally - remember that summer of my late teenage years pretty well. Was rooting for Italians, who, dressed in innovative and bold Kappa kits, demonstrated defensive stubbornness going through 120 minutes of suffering, heroics and luck against the Dutch only to suffer one of the most cruel endings imaginable in the final. :ANX: Finally, it has been exactly 20 years since Euro 2000.

I'm not an editor - this is my first ever work on PES that I think deserves to be published. It also means it's quite basic actually. I worked on the OF for the most part. You'll also find tournament ball, all stadiums and kits. I haven't added faces, hair or boots. For me, these are not as important, compared to the essentials (how often do you see player close-up during gameplay?). Also I think in-game face editor is pretty decent for creating reliable appearances. I also have no idea about graphics editing, so you won't find special menus or any other things like that.

Probably key things in this patch are stats and tactics. I used player stats from @Alterego PES6 patch and applied OF formula that we created with @Ciais . I also gave all UEFA Team of the Tournament members Condition of 8, expecting them to stand out even more. Tactics, guys, is something I'm especially happy about. Majority of those were created by community's tactics guru @Chenghis.Khan , while I did a few remaining ones based on those. They are pretty innovative - you will see very different styles, say Italian compact defense should be very hard to break, England will offer pretty basic deep 4-4-2, while France will be a pleasure if you like to play counterattacking football.

Uploaded exe file has all Kingsley's modifications included and also has correct team lineup and flags, so I'd strongly advice to use that. Also, I'm using speeder setting at 0.91. All these settings create a pretty realistic football experience, at least how I see it. It might not fit to everyone's tastes, so feel free to adjust.

There might, and probably will, be a few innacuracies and even glitches, will try to fix those. For instance, banners are not correct yet, as you will see also in the screens below.

Скриншоты

Список команд

0,"Germany"
1,"Romania"
2,"Portugal"
3,"England"
4,"Belgium"
5,"Sweden"
6,"Turkey"
7,"Italy"
8,"Spain"
9,"Norway"
10,"Yugoslavia"
11,"Slovenia"
12,"Netherlands"
13,"Czech Republic"
14,"France"
15,"Denmark"

Ссылки на инсталлятор патча

Примечание

Папка сохранения для опшин файла находится по пути - "Мои Документы\W9EU2K\Winning Eleven 9\save\folder1". Опшин устанавливается автоматически.

Sany1984 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2021, 12:57   #2
Капитан команды

Инфо
Спасибо

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Цитата:
Сообщение от Sany1984 Посмотреть сообщение
Over the last month or so I've been working on a small WE9 patch (as I say it's a bit more than an OF, but not yet a full-scale patch), devoted to the Euro 2000 tournament. Why this game and that tournament? Well, I think PES5/WE9/LE create probably the best football feeling from all football games, especially when you consider the exe modifications, introduced by @kingsley813 . There are so many patches created for PES6 and they are truly amazing. It's just even with the altered ball physics and stat edits, PES6 in my opinion, provides less enjoyable experience compared to PES5/WE9.
субъективщина

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Цитата:
Сообщение от Sany1984 Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not an editor - this is my first ever work on PES that I think deserves to be published. It also means it's quite basic actually. I worked on the OF for the most part. You'll also find tournament ball, all stadiums and kits. I haven't added faces, hair or boots. For me, these are not as important, compared to the essentials (how often do you see player close-up during gameplay?). Also I think in-game face editor is pretty decent for creating reliable appearances. I also have no idea about graphics editing, so you won't find special menus or any other things like that.
Взял всё у нашего АльтерЭго - а вот лица, причёски и бутцы не взял? ЛОЛ

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Ради интереса таки скачаю и потестирую.

Автор расхваливает какие то "особые расстановки" у команд и модификации у ЭКЗешика "by @kingsley813"
-- Группа RONALDO | PELE: https://vk.com/ronaldo9pele10
-- Группа Титаны Рестлинга на ТНТ/СТС https://vk.com/public47681549

Последний раз редактировалось WCW99nWo, 03.01.2021 в 12:57. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
WCW99nWo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.01.2021, 21:06   #3
Игрок дубля

Инфо
Блин а крутой геймплей у человека вышел, расстановки тоже интересные, нестандартные

Хочу полноценный патч с таким геймплеем)
Denis Defs вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра